Music MAYnia is an annual music performathon and festival that raises funds to support the school and ensure music education is accessible for everyone in our community. Held on the first Sunday in May, Music MAYnia is free and open to the public and features live music performances, games, face painting, arts & crafts, refreshments, and more. ($1 tickets can be purchased for special activities; all proceeds support school programs.) More than 200 performers of all ages and abilities perform live, continuous music ranging from classical to rock, and over 800 community members attend this spring celebration annually.
- You are the ones who make this event a-MAY-zing! As usual, over 200 of you have signed up to perform in 2017.
- The Performer Schedule for 2017 is now online here.
- MAYnia t-shirts are available to be picked up in advance at the front office, or at the check-in tent on the day of MAYnia.
For Family, Friends & Visitors:
- Save the date on your calendar!
- Give your favorite performer, ensemble, or teacher a Shout Out that will be displayed on our Shout Wall during Music Maynia on Sunday, May 7. Donation amount for a Shout Out is $30.
- Please join us as a volunteer! We rely on dozens of generous people each year who do everything from setting up chairs to grilling hotdogs. As a volunteer, you'll be at the center of this fun-filled community event and will receive a free MAYnia t-shirt!
The success of Music MAYnia is due in large part to the generous support of numerous businesses in our community. If your business would like to support Music MAYnia with a sponsorship or in-kind donation for 2017, please contact Sara McCabe for more information.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 CORPORATE SPONSORS!
Don Foote Contracting
John Moriarty & Associates
Winchester Co-operative Bank
Pairings Wine & Food
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - The Shanahan Group
Winchester Savings Bank
Carole Kitchen & Bath Design
Ballet Arts Centre
Mahoney's Garden Center
The Mystic Companies
Nardone Electrical Corporation
Winchester Natural Health Associates